Access to and use of this Website (hereinafter “Site”) and the products and services available throughout this Website (collectively referred to as the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions, and notes (the “Terms & Conditions”). If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions, you should not use the Services of this Site.
Absence Of Sonance which operates the online shop www.aosconcept.com is the trading name of Absence Of Sonance C.O, a company registered in Greece. The company’s address is Ifikratous 20, 11633 Athens. Our VAT number is 801679561 (Tax office IZ’ Athinon). You can contact AOS at +302107514750 and email@example.com.
We may modify the Terms & Conditions from time to time. Please read the terms and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the terms, then you should stop using the site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order unless we are obliged to make the change by law.
Please note that this site is provided solely for your personal use. You are not allowed to use this site for any commercial purpose.
You will be personally responsible for your use of this site and for all your activities on this site. If you violate the terms, your access to this site on a temporary or permanent basis may be denied at AOS’s discretion. Use of the site only by persons over 18 years of age or minors with the consent of parents/ guardians.
The intellectual content of our site (such as photos, texts, and logos including HTML and other codes contained on the site) is the intellectual property of our company and is protected in accordance with law 2121/1993 “protection of intellectual property and related rights” without prejudice to any rights not expressly granted here. Any reproduction and redistribution of the above is prohibited. The company is not responsible for any form of damage suffered by the user/visitor of the site, services, options, and contents of this site. It also does not guarantee that any related website or servers through which any relevant service is made available to the user/visitor do not contain “viruses” or other malicious software or other harmful components. We recommend, in any case, that all users check that they have installed and upgraded protection software.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, which means that items in your shopping bag are not reserved and are available to other customers until the completion of your purchase. You can complete your order on your cart page. You can there make any changes you wish, such as removing any of the products or manipulating the quantity with the arrow buttons. Changes take effect after you press the Refresh button. To calculate the final amount of your order, select the delivery method of your preference. When you are confident with your choices, the specifications, and the quantities of the products added to the basket, you can “Proceed to payment”. At the next step, it is necessary to fill out your Billing address and the shipping address, only if different. This step is mandatory even if you choose to pick up your order from our store.
We currently serve the below countries with the following delivery details:
- Greece Attica area: 5,00€ charge and estimated delivery between 2 to 3 business days, or express delivery 10,00€ charge in 1 business day
- Rest of Greece: 7,00€ charge and estimated delivery between 2 to 3 business days, or express delivery 14,00€ charge in 1 to 2 business days.
- Cyprus: 25,00€ charge and estimated delivery 2 to 4 business days.
- France, Germany, Austria, Spain, Finland and Denmark: 15,00€ charge and estimated standard delivery between 5 to 7 business days.
- Italy: 14€ charge and estimated delivery 5 business days.
- United States: 32€ charge and estimated delivery 4 to 7 business days.
- Romania: 14€ charge and estimated delivery 3 to 4 business days.
- South Africa: 47€ charge and estimated delivery 8 to 9 business days.
- United Kingdom: 19€ charge and estimated delivery 8 to 9 business days.
- Canada: 32€ charge and estimated delivery 10 to 12 business days.
- Sweden: 16€ charge and estimated delivery 9 to 10 business days.
- Belgium: 14€ charge and estimated delivery 6 to 7 business days.
- Lebanon: 47€ charge and estimated delivery 6 to 7 business days.
- UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain: 31€ charge and estimated delivery 6 to 7 business days.
Free standard deliveries on all orders above 200,00€.
Payment methods are as follows:
- CREDIT/ DEBIT/ PREPAID CARD VIA NATIONAL BANK’S E-COMMERCE SERVICE..
- PAYPAL (you will be transferred to the secure PayPal environment)
Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive an informational e-mail stating the details of your order.
We reserve the right to cancel your order if one of the following occurs:
- Your payment is not authorized.
- There is no delivery service available in your location.
- You don’t agree to the Terms & Conditions of our site.
- One or more of the ordered items was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please inform us within 1 hour from the completion of your order. You will be notified on when you will be reimbursed if you have already made the payment.
- If your refuse to accept your order more than twice.
© All prices are 24% VAT inclusive.
Right Of Withdrawal
You are entitled to withdraw from a purchase within 14 days (from receipt) without giving any explanation. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract with a clear declaration before the expiry of the above 14-day period. The customer must return the product to the excellent condition that received it. The basic condition for withdrawal is that the returned product has not been used, is in excellent condition, just as before its sale, in its complete original packaging (box, etc.) which should not have damage/damage, and with all the contents of the original packaging. In order to accept the return of the product, the original purchase document (retail receipt, invoice) must be shown by the person who originally purchased the product.
The company allows you to exchange a product with another within 14 days of its receipt. The customer must return the product to the excellent condition that received it. The basic condition for the change is that the returned product has not been used, is in excellent condition, just as before its sale, in its complete original packaging (box, etc.) which should not have damage/damage and with all the contents of the original packaging. Additional shipping costs will be charged.
Applicable law – Jurisdiction